braw [brä] (breàgha in Scots Gaelic) chiefly Scot (adj); fine, splendid, lovely, pretty, handsome, super, attractive, good-looking, grand, superb, excellent; e.g. that’s a braw typeface!
Effective, top quality artwork from design to print, on budget and to deadline
New business start-ups - branding, website and promotion | In-house artworking services
Business start-up websites - if you don't know where to start with your business website we can help
Including assistance with social media pages and links | Built in Adobe Muse or WordPress
Personalised training for you and your business including Adobe® design programmes, using typography, image editing, print technology and digital illustration.
Delivery is practical, fun, engaging and challenging, delivered by a tutor with over 30 years experience in commercial graphic design, including 20 in design education.
Braw training and support will enable you to -
• Keep all your marketing and promotional artwork production in-house, saving time and money;
• Manage your print output with an understanding of the language and techniques of design for print;
• Build confidence in the software and graphic design skills of you and your team;
• Maximise a return on the cost of your design software by making full use of the programmes.
• Handout materials and project files to keep
• Optional 2-hour problem-solving, Q&A follow- up session
• Free email support for one month
David always gives his undivided attention, offering practical, genuine solutions. He taught me invaluable lessons that I will keep with me forever.
You helped me learn things I thought I never could and I use something you taught me every single day. Thank you for bringing out the best in me.
Thank you for all your help, advice and inspiration. Without your support and kind words I wouldn’t be able to do all the amazing things I’m doing now.
I genuinely believe that every student he taught has come away knowing that he was a significant reason they became a better graphic designer.
David taught me the skills that I use every day. Without these skills I would not be the designer I am today. I cannot thank him enough for this.
Submit a query or ask for a committment-free quote, by email, phone, Twitter or enquiry form.
* Please note that the .scot domain is still fairly new and occasionally isn't recognised by some mail software and some servers.
If you get an error message when sending me an email or using the form above please use the alternative email address of email@example.com, until the world catches up with Scotland.
MORE BRAW CONTACTS
Tutorials, links, thoughts and more. Feel free to join, download the freebies, or post a comment.